Friday, November 14, 2014

Featured Shop: Trish's Photography

If you are like me and your walls are bare even after a year of being settled in, or you are still holiday shopping for someone who is like me, then check out Trish's Photography and fill that house up with these amazing moments she captured!


  • What/Who inspired you to start your craft?
I would have to say my best friend and boyfriend. I have so much support from the both of them. 
  • How did you get started on Etsy?
I wanted to do more with my photography, and as I continued learning new things, I really wanted to get my work out there for others to admire the beautiful things that this world has to offer. Etsy came along when I did a lot of research in where I should sell my images. 
  • What's your favorite item in your shop and why?
I would have to say my favorite one would have to be "A Childhood Memory" which is the black and white image of a swing set from a perspective view. It reminds us how our childhoods used to be, and to wish the next generation of children should be able to have the same thing. Outside, running and playing, just being a kid. 


  • What's a fun fact you want to share about yourself?
A fun fact...hmmm...I'm a huge Classic Disney fanatic and sometimes even with today's Disney, I find my inner kid in me lol 

  • Tell us a little about yourself. 
I am a very proud mom to my son who is touched by Autism. I can't exactly work for personal reasons, and I'm really pushing myself to work on my own career as a photographer. I'd love to get my name out there, become successful and really show my son, he can do anything. 




Check out these photographs from her shop, that are my personal favorite :)
Sunny Barn Farm Landscape 

Ducks on the Move

A Sunsets Night

Cow Close Up 










No comments:

Post a Comment