Monday, November 24, 2014

Featured Shop: M.Greenhalgh Designs


M. Greenhalgh Designs takes the time to add those special details in her work that make a gift special! 


  • What/Who inspired you to start your craft?
I am inspired by everything!! My mom and grandma were and are very hands on and I grew up making a lot of the things I wanted! Everyone in my life is very supportive of anything I want to do and I love that my crazy ideas never seem to crazy to them! 
  • How did you get started on Etsy?
My love of making anything and everything made me want to open a shop! A girl can only keep so many pretty things! I tend to go all in on my projects and I don't have a personal need for 100 necklaces, for example!

  • What's your favorite item in your shop and why?

My current favorite item is my newest item which is the rose flower box. It came out nicely after spending a lot of time on it and I'm really happy with how it turned out! 
  • What do you do in your downtime?
I work full-time and craft on the side to wind down! It's a nice release after regular day to day and housework! 

  • What's a fun fact you want to share about yourself?
A fun/interesting fact about myself is that I am a compulsive list maker! I put everything on my lists just because I like crossing things off when I finish them! I also have a huge array of funny faces and have funny face contests with my nieces and nephews regularly! 
  • Tell us a little about yourself. 
I am extremely girly but I live with boys and work full-time at a major hardware store. I think that is the reason everything I make is generally feminine and also why I can't plaster the home decor pieces all over my house! Lol. I am interested in almost everything!  If I like something I will probably try to find a way to figure out how to make it my own! I also love gardening, but I am terrible at it! 




She might be bad at gardening, but she's amazing at her craft! Check out the detail in some of her other work. 

Smoky gem necklace


Dazzling amber charm necklace


Starfish necklace


Calypso charm necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment