Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Featured Shop: The Beaded Diamond


The Beaded Diamond  has the perfect unique gift that you've been searching for! 


  • What/Who inspired you to start your craft?
I was inspired when I made some dream catchers for friends and was invited to have them sold at the California State Fair. That is when I realized that I could turn a hobby into a business.  


  • How did you get started on Etsy?
I was introduced to Etsy by my sister. I have a niece who started out selling adorable hair bows for infants and has been quite successful on Etsy. I had been selling on Ebay so when I found out about Etsy, the cost of doing business dramatically improved. 
  • What's your favorite item in your shop and why?
I love to sell hand beaded earrings in my shop. They have been quite successful so far. Many people enjoy wearing or giving unique jewelry and earrings never go out of style. 

  • What do you do in your downtime?
In my downtime I look for new patterns and/or ideas for any new projects. 
  • What's a fun fact you want to share about you?
A fun fact about me would probably be that I enjoy children and showing them how to do crafts. I am a big kid at heart and I love teaching the little ones. They just get so excited when they make something from lots of different pieces. 
  • Tell us a little about yourself. 
I have two wonderful daughters and 3 beautiful grandchildren. They are my everything. 

Check out these other awesome gift ideas! 

Ankle Bracelets With Lobster Claw Clasps




Beaded Hoop Earrings In Black




Beaded Netted Necklace and Pierced Dangle Earring Set




Tribal Design Beaded Cuff Bracelet






No comments:

Post a Comment