Saturday, November 15, 2014

Featured Shop: Lina's Crafts

Lina's Crafts is another great shop that has a ton of options to choose from when trying to find the perfect gift! 


  • What/Who inspired you to start your craft?
I always loved to do crafts since I was a teenager, but normal things in life kept putting them on hold. School, college, work, marriage, kids. Now that my kids are grown up, I thought to pursue doing crafts again and convince my mother, since she is very knowledgeable in crafts too, to join me in this venture and Lina's Crafts  was born. We named our shop Lina to honor my grandmother, her mother, since she always encouraged us to follow our dreams. 


  • How did you get started on Etsy?
I started by working in craft shows, but my sister Mayra encouraged me to set an online store. I did early this year, and little by little I have been learning and selling on Etsy, which makes me happy because we can reach clients outside our area. Etsy really makes it easy to put your store out there. Of course, we, as shop owners, need to do our part to make it successful and I am looking forward to it. 
  • What's your favorite item in your shop and why?
I love everything that we do because every customer is different and we try our best to aim each one of them. 
  • What do you do in your downtime? 
I do not think any crafter or artist have any downtime, LOL! If any downtime will pop up, we will jump and keep crafting. Now, I separate time for family, church, friends but hardly ever for myself. No regrets though, I love what I do :) 



  • What's a fun fact you want to share about yourself?
I love to talk, so when it was time for a craft show, I did not have problems reaching to a client. Now, I LOVE TO TALK, so I needed to hold myself a little bit so I can take care of my shop and other clients showing at the booth while I was chatting with one customer (my mom will poke me like: you need to stop and keep doing business, lol!) 


  • Tell us a little about yourself. 
I am a single mother with two precious kids that God blessed me with. My daughter will be 20 years old next month and my son is 17 years old. She is in college and my son is a Senior in high school. I am very proud of them. I still hold my full time job and my mother is retired. God has given us many blessings, it has not been easy, but cannot complain. He will always provide if we put Him first. 




Check out these awesome items from her shop! Stock up because shipping is free within the US, and low cost shipping everywhere else!!!
Green and Red Tutu Dress with Matching Headband

Doggie Hat and Shoes 

Decorative Pillow

Pink and Blue Hat and Sandal Set

Fancy Green Decorative Towel 







No comments:

Post a Comment