Thursday, November 13, 2014

Featured Shop: MemasCreations

Let's continue on with our perfect gift quest. Still looking? Check out MemasCreations


  • What/Who inspired you to start your craft?
I have always loved crafts. When hubby bought me a new sewing machine, I figured I had better use it. 
  • How did you get started on Etsy?
I've forgotten how I came across Etsy, probably something connected to E-bay. I didn't do anything but read it for a while then I started to sew different things that my sister had come across when she was in craft shows. She makes baskets. 
  • What's your favorite item in your shop and why?




  • What do you do in your downtime?
In my down time I am usually sewing something for my shop. 
  • What's a fun fact you want to share about yourself?
A fun fact...when I finish an item for my shop it is a feeling of pride and accomplishment. 
  • Tell us a little about yourself. 
I am a 58 year old wife, mother of 2 grown boys and an 18 year old stepson. I am a homemaker and I love being home. 


Check out these other awesome items! 

Quilted Bed Spread With Lace Trim




Two Side Fleece tied Dog Blanket




Bathing, Brushing Cute Little Mice Print Curtains




Beautiful Blanket with matching Dust Ruffle



No comments:

Post a Comment