Saturday, November 8, 2014

Featured Shop: NannerzLoot


NannerzLoot is a one stop shop for all your holiday needs!


  • What/Who inspired you to start your craft?
I'm not sure that anyone really inspired me. I've been creative since such a young age, and didn't have anyone to teach me. So, as ambitious as it was, as a child I taught myself to crochet, knit, and to use various mediums of artwork. Last year, I began acrylic and oil painting. 
  • How did you get started on Etsy?
I got started on Etsy because I had received many suggestions from friends and family that Etsy would be a great community for me, and they were right! selling on Etsy has been such an amazing opportunity while in school. 
  • What's your favorite item in your shop and why?
Hmm..I feel like that's a tough question because I feel like my favorite item always changes. But if I had to pick an all time favorite, I think I'd day my blue rose painting because it was my very first painting. 


  • What do you do in your downtime?
Usually in my downtime (between school and orders) I play a lot of StarCraft II (a large online video game, for those of you who don't know). Gaming in general is what I spend my time doing, but for the most part I stick to StarCraft. 


  • What's a fun fact you want to share about yourself?
A fun fact about me? ...I've had vibrant purple hair for almost two years now. I often forget that I have a weird hair color until I go in public and people either stare at me awkwardly or more likely compliment my choice of color. 


  • Tell us a little about yourself. 
I'm a double major, both computer science and music. I played hockey all through high school, and occasionally I get the chance to still play. I live with my amazing boyfriend of five years, and we recently adopted a baby kitten. Her name is Kerrigan (a StarCraft II reference) and she is our spoiled little baby. Also, lattes with skim, basically everyday. 




These other items make great gifts as well!! 


Wool infinity scarves


Boot Cuff

 Original Pink Flower Acrylic Painting

Fingerless Gloves with wooden button











No comments:

Post a Comment