Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Eek..First Post!

I've never had a blog before so you'll have to bare with me while I get the hang of things. I am in love with Pinterest so I will mainly be blogging about my mistakes adventures while trying to recreate these awesome pinterest finds! I would like to keep a general theme of crochet, knitting, and sewing but I love food so I'll keep you on your toes with food posts every now and then ;) 

Ok, so enough intro, let's get to the recreating! I'm just starting my sewing adventures and love all the free patterns I'm finding to help me learn. I stumbled on these super easy pj pants on Sew Jereli  blog and it is AMAZING! Her step by step is so easy to follow, even for newbies like me. (Seriously, go check it out!) I made the 18 month size for my oldest daughter, and since I'm just starting with this sewing thing I just find what I can around the house to cut up so she got some awesome fleece pants from an older blanket I found. 
I have a small working space, so it's not as flat as I would like but I made it work :)




These were very easy and fast to make and in no time, my very inpatient toddler had awesome warm pants for the Michigan winter we are about to get hit with (yuck!)

She's a pretty princess with warm pants! 

Just click here to get the pattern and more in depth instructions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment